Ireland Rentals Vacations
Ireland Hotels self catering accommodation bed and breakfast Guest Houses private apartments inland and town center Direct Vacation opportunities Property Rentals all over IrelandÂ for your next holidays
Property Rentals in Ireland Galway, the largest county in Connaught, celebrated in song and story throughout the world takes centre stage on Irelandâs western seaboard. A spectacularly beautiful county, a medley of contrastsÂ the wildest and remotest of countryside teamed with one of Europeâs most vibrant and popular cities Irish Rentals Vacations Accommodation
Irish Rentals Vacations.
A natural playground for Golf, Equestrian, Walking, Angling, Water Sports and Cycling, enthusiasts, Waterford offers the complete holiday experience. Waterford City is the capital of the Sunny South East of Ireland.
County Wexford is in the south-eastern corner of the country with a long coastline on both the Irish sea and Celtic SeaÂ A holiday in Wexford can match anything more exotic locations have to offer. Boasting over 115kms of coastline and golden sands have long been popular with families wishing to escape the noise, stresses and strains of city living.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland (Eyewitness Travel Guides).
Discover Dublin’s finest cultural icons with a visit to Trinity College to marvel at the Book of Kells, witness ancient Celtic construction at Newgrange and the Hill of Tara.
Outdoor lovers can explore the country’s finest beaches along the Southeast coast, see the wonder of Northern Ireland’s Giant’s Causeway and travel along the Wild Atlantic Way from Cork to Donegal.
Wherever you choose to visit, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Ireland 2017 covers the very best attractions, hotels, shops and restaurants in Ireland, all accompanied by beautiful illustrations and photography.
Destination Ireland The Emerald Isle.
Top 10 Irish castles in the Emarald Isle
Brooding ruins on windswept hills to restored masterpieces, Irelandâs castles can be looked at, walked through, clambered over, dined in â even slept in! Here are 10 of our favorites.
1. Cahir Castle: Feudal fantasy abounds at this river-island site with moat, turrets, towers, defenses and dungeons. This castle is one of Irelandâs largest.
2. Kilkenny Castle: Rising above the River Nore, this is one of Irelandâs most visited heritage sites.
3. Dublin Castle: Center of British power in Ireland for over 700 years and home to the world-famous Chester Beatty Library. Check out the beautiful State Apartments.
4. Dunguaire Castle: Chess-piece style castle erected around 1520 by the OâHynes clan. Plow through a big group meal at a medieval banquet held here.
5. Rock of Cashel: This ancient fortified home of kings is just the tip of the iceberg for moody and forlorn ruins hidden away in the surrounding green expanse.
6. King Johnâs Castle: Limerickâs showcase castle is best viewed from the west bank of the River Shannon. Seek out medieval weapons, like the trebuchet, and walk the magnificent castle walls.
7. Blarney Castle: Crowds flock to this 15th-century castle to kiss the Blarney Stone. Bend over backwards on the battlements, give it a kiss and donât forget to take in the views.
8. Ross Castle: See the cunning spiral staircase at this County Kerry gem. Every step is a different height to break an attackerâs stride.
9. Trim Castle: Truly impressive castle that briefly returned to its former glory in 1996 as a location for Mel Gibsonâs Braveheart.
10. Ashford Castle: Once owned by the Guinness family of stout fame. Peek into its immaculately restored interior by sleeping there or just dining there.
Also visit Newgrange.
Newgrange is a prehistoric monument in County Meath, Ireland, about one kilometre north of the River Boyne. It was built about 3200 BC, during the Neolithic period, which makes it older than Stonehenge and the Egyptian pyramids.
Newgrange, recently restored, is a great circular mound of earth and stone 250 feet in diameter encircled by a ring of standing stones. The interior is solid except for a single stone-lined and stone-capped passage 62 feet long and 3 feet wide which terminates close to the centre of the mound in main chamber with a corbelled vault 20 feet high and three recessed chambers.
The entrance, in front of which is a massive curbstone (10 feet long, 4 feet high) carved with spirals and lozenges, incoporates a roof box which allows the sun, at sunrise on the morning of the winter solstice on December 21, to penetrate the full length of the interior passage all the way to the main chamber. A similar carefully calculated phenomenon is also found at Abu Simbel in Egypt.
You can choose from over 130 Cottages Houses and Apartments. Ireland Hotels self catering accommodation bed and breakfast Guest Houses private apartments inland and town center Direct Vacation opportunities Property Rentals all over IrelandÂ for your next holidays
Scotland northernmost country of the UK Its major cities are Edinburgh, the capital, with its iconic hilltop castle, and Glasgow, famed for its vibrant cultural scene. Scotland is also famous for golf, the game first played at the Old Course at St Andrews in the 1400s.
A nice selection of Rental homes in Scotland
Wales Property Rentals in Wales United Kingdom Holiday Homes for your Vacation Accommodation in various parts of Wales Capital City Cardiff
Vaction Property in England
Â Did you know âAccommodationâ is one of the most misspelt words in the English language? Here are some variations:
Accomadation, Accomodation, Acommodation.
Also Bed Breakfast Bed and BreakfastÂ B&B BB or BnB details for your next vacation local information guide. B and B is an English traditional holiday idea, often hard to find in some parts of the world. Plus when on vacation info on local cuisine and street markets to visit on your holiday.
Take A Break Holidays takeabreakholidays, Accommodation. San Francisco De Asis, Urb Marina, San Fulgencio, 03177, Alicante, Spain.